Sunday, July 4, 2010

MS DHONI TAKING MY WORDS SERIOUSLY

While I was writing my 200th blog yesterday, I had absolutely no clue that Indian skipper MS Dhoni will take my words so seriously and announce his engagement in a few hours! The announcement of his engagement has now added another case (in the future) to my study of the pre-marital and post-marital performances of cricketers.

In any case, here's congratulating MS Dhoni on his engagement and wishing him many more victories... on and off the field (though I'll remain concerned only with his performances on the field!)...

"It's your chance now..." I can almost hear MS say to Yuvraj Singh, Gautam Gambhir and Suresh Raina.

2 comments:

Freehit said...

Hey Shridhar,
I read your post about performance after marriage and then saw the news about MSD.The very first thing that came into my mind was,"is he ready cric-sis..?"
Haha,I guess you need to be careful what you write in future.

Cheers,
Mayank :)

Unknown said...

I guess you are right, Mayank! But if MS does manage to improve his performances after the knot (and land us the World Cup), then no complaints at all!

SAVE OUR TIGER!